BULTRAINS - Rhodopenbahn

Allgemeine Fragen zum Thema Modellbau.

Moderator: Stephan Rewitzer

slav_stoyanov

BULTRAINS - Rhodopenbahn

Beitrag von slav_stoyanov »

760mm diesel switcher BDZ class 81 (russian TU7)

BDZ 81 002-8
Bild
Bild
Bild
BDZ 81 002-8 and 81 008-5
Bild
Bild
Bild
slav_stoyanov

First tests on the passenger waggons...
Bild

Bild

...and BDZ class 77
Bild

Bild
Ralf Schellh.

Beitrag von Ralf Schellh. »

Hi Slav,

Thank your for sharing the pictures of Rhodopenbahn models.
Were these models developed by you and do you belong to the team of BULTRAINS? :grin:
I found the website http://bultrains.alle.bg which is very interesting.

BDZ class 77 has a very interesting design especially to German members of this forum, as the original locomotives were developed by Henschel. One locomotive of this family of Henschel narrow gauge engines is now operated by the Brohltalbahn in Germany as "D5". However, the design of the body has been modified, so it resembles more the standard gauge BR 216 of Deutsche Bahn:

Bild

Should you ever plan to construct a model of Brohltalbahn D5 in H0e or H0m, I'm sure many members of this forum will be very interested, including myself.

Best regards

Ralf
slav_stoyanov

Hi Ralf
The models are developed by me and a friend of mine who is an architect.
We started making BDZ models for us, but due to the fact that nobody makes BDZ locomotives, we decided to buy a laser..and thats how everything started.
The models are made from laser cut plastic and etched detail parts.
BDZ class 81 is with modified Tomitec chassis and can run on 150mm radius without any problems even with passenger wagons.
BDZ class 77 is with custom chassis designed by us. We are still solving some mechanical details. Class 77 is similar to the D5, but it is romanian locomotive built in the FAUR factory.
The other locomotive that operates on this railway is, as I think, a modification of the D5. This is the class 75, produced in the Henschel factory.
I think that it will not be a problem for us to make the D5 if there is interest in it.
I hope that other forum members will share their oppinion.
After all we make our models mostly by order, because we can not afford machines so that we can start serial production.
Class 81 will soon be ready, I am making 4 pcs. at the moment, 2 for meeting presentations and 2 which are ordered by a forum member. The etched handrails shoul be ready by the end of the week and I have to install them , together with the smd led lights.

Best regards
Slav
Ralf Schellh.

Beitrag von Ralf Schellh. »

Liebe Forumsteilnehmer,

hier ist tatsächlich jemand, der sich bereiterklärt, die D5 der Brohltalbahn als Kleinserie in H0e / H0m herauszubringen:

> I think that it will not be a problem for us to make the D5 if there is interest in it.
> I hope that other forum members will share their oppinion.

:grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

Wie steht es mit dem Interesse?

Viele Grüße

Ralf
Modeller

Beitrag von Modeller »

Dann bitte 1x D5 der Brohltalbahn in H0e für mich. (Dies ist eine verbindliche Bestellung meinerseits.) :cool:

Und mein Herzenswunsch wäre auch noch die Lyd2:

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/ ... zczady.jpg

LG + HP1
Ingo
VLG + Hp 2
Ingo Bild

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

Man wächst an der Winzigkeit der Steuerungsniete :cool:
rwer

BEG D5

Beitrag von rwer »

Hi Slav, I`m interested too! Perhaps You didn`t mention it before or I overread it, what is Your Price at all for the/a D5 model + shipment + packing?
An answer per PN is welcome.
Thanks and regards
Rainer
slav_stoyanov

Hello Rainer
I will answer you here, so that everyone can get informed about the price.

class 81 is 270 euro
class 75 is 270 euro
class 77 is 250 euro

I suppose that the cost for the D5 will be in this range 250-270 euro, because it has similar construction to 75 and 77 class.
If someone can find the original drawings with the dimensions it will be perfect.

Each locomotive comes in a wooden box with foam bed.

Bild
The best transport to Austria is with a Bulgarian courier company called "Speedy" which is around 25 euro
The problem is that at the current moment we have orders for 40 pcs locomotive and waggons.
2x 75, 2x81, 4 x 77, 8 x waggons, and 20pcs. OBB2020
I have to assemble al of these. Plus , I have a day job, wife and 2 kids that also need my attention.
So I hope that in the next 6 months we can manage to make a D5 prototype of the model.

Best regards
Slav
fairlie009

Beitrag von fairlie009 »

Hi!

I´d love to own a big red loco with white stripes. I´m not in a hurry, some christmas will be right...

Regards,
peter
Grüße
Peter

Schmalspurbahn in jedem Maßstab: Hauptsache, es hat Sinn, macht Spaß und bringt auch anderen Freude...
slav_stoyanov

Hi Peter
the big red loco with the white stripes is the BDZ class 04
if you want one for christmas i might be able to make it by then

Best regards
Slav
fairlie009

Beitrag von fairlie009 »

Hi Slav!

Cool - I suppose the price will be similar to the other engines?
And - fine, thanks!

Regards,
peter
Grüße
Peter

Schmalspurbahn in jedem Maßstab: Hauptsache, es hat Sinn, macht Spaß und bringt auch anderen Freude...
slav_stoyanov

Hi Peter actually the price of the 04 class is 340 euro, I was forced to raise this prise a little because Piko raised their prices and I use a Hercules chassis for it.
That is why i still have not changed it on the web page
I work with 50 % advance, the other 50 just before sending the model to the client.

Best regards
Slav
fairlie009

Beitrag von fairlie009 »

Hi Slav!

Just in Case: Class 04 seemst to be Standard gauge, isn´t it?
what i meant (without saying it clearly :oops: ) was class 77Bild
This should be one of FAUR´s factory and being used on the Rhodopenbahn, isn´t it?

50% in advance is fair to me...

Regards,
peter
[/img]
Grüße
Peter

slav_stoyanov

Aaa Peter the mistake is mine, I thought you want 04 because you said Big red diesel hahaha. :grin:
Class 77 is 250 euro
Am Steinberg

D5 Brohltalbahn

Beitrag von Am Steinberg »

Hi Slav,

I am interested in a model of the D5 (Brohltalbahn) in H0e DCC digital as well.

You can get the original drawings from Dieter Hettler: http://www.spurnull.de/hettler/download ... sliste.pdf

For the painting I can give you the RAL-numbers. Please let me know if you are interested.

Best regards,
Michael
slav_stoyanov

Re: D5 Brohltalbahn

Am Steinberg hat geschrieben:Hi Slav,

I am interested in a model of the D5 (Brohltalbahn) in H0e DCC digital as well.

You can get the original drawings from Dieter Hettler: http://www.spurnull.de/hettler/download ... sliste.pdf

For the painting I can give you the RAL-numbers. Please let me know if you are interested.

Best regards,
Michael
Hello Michael
The 75,76 and 77 models are with 8-pin coupling for decoder, so it will not be a problem for you to run it digital.
We are interested to make a prototype of the D5 in HOe, but we need at least 6 months for this

Best regards
Slav
GSB

D5 Brohltalbahn

Beitrag von GSB »

Hello Slav,

I'm also interested in a model of the D5 - but for my own private railroad company! :-D

Would it be possible to get a model in my yellow color? :wink:

Best regards

Matthias
rwer

BEG D5

Beitrag von rwer »

Hi Slav, thank You for Your promp answer. As it will take some time to construct the model anyway, I will wait untill You are ready! As I am modelling in H0m 12 mm gauge, this would be my preferred type. I have no idea what chassis would fit. Could the chassis You are using be regauged to 12 mm?
with regards Rainer
slav_stoyanov

Hello Mathias
the yellow color will not be a problem.

Rainer, the chassis we are using is built from scratch, totally handmade and built by us.
The bogies are also handmade because the is no N scale chassis with wheels as big as these on the model. That's why we ordered gears from Japan and motor also from there and we decided to make it all.
So I suppose that making a 12mm bogie specific for your D5 will not be a problem

Best regards
Slav
GSB

Beitrag von GSB »

slav_stoyanov hat geschrieben:Hello Mathias
the yellow color will not be a problem.
Hello Slav,

perfect! :grin:

I will send you the RAL numbers when you in production; and perhaps I can send you the "GSB" decals so that you can fix them with clear varnish before you put the model together...? :think:

So the engine shoud have a design like this:

Bild

Regards

Matthias
Antworten